
I love Friday the 13th! It is one of my favorite days besides my birthday. It was always one of my dad's favorite days and we always made them special from the rest. Maybe it was the positive outlook and special treament my dad brought to this day, but I always tend to have great days and/or lucky days if its Friday the 13th. Twice I have received random unexpected money on these days, so those were probably be my favorite Friday the 13th's. Brian even greeted me this morning with a Happy Friday the 13th! When you are pregnant I have realized that the things you are not supposed to have you want the most - like a drink with caffeine in it! I am not even a huge soda person, but I want them all the time. Well I scored today becasue I stopped by the Fresh Market (beware-dangerous when pregnant) and decided just to double check if my favorite sodas in the world have caffeine. I turned the can over and they all said CAFFEINE FREE! Horray for Friday the 13th and for Dr. Brown's Black Cherry Soda and Cream Soda. I hope you all are having a great day!
It's amazing what little things can make the day of a preggo. Glad your day when well and may I also recommend any of the IZZE brand sodas. They are all natural and caffeine free. They became my special treat when I was with child and I still love them.
ReplyDelete